Here at Nroda Beauty we know fresh, full set of eyelash extensions can change your life!
You’ll probably find yourself addicted after your first set, so it’s never too early to learn how to look after them.
Here are some ways to increase the longevity of your lashes amid the fall shed season!
Lash After Care Tips:
- After your lash service, keep your lashes dry for 24 to 48 hours.
- Avoid swimming, steam rooms and saunas for 48 hours.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes.
- Use water-based products on and around eyes.
- Sleep on your back or side with your lashes off the pillow.
- Come in more frequently to maintain the fullness of your lashes, we recommend a refill every 2 weeks.
- Avoid classic 'Angel Sets' until late winter, instead opt for hybrid 'Princess Sets' and light/ high volume 'Glam' or 'Baddie Sets'. More voluminous sets will maintain fullness much longer.
Clean your lashes daily with Nroda Lash Bath to remove any facial oil, make-up residue and dirt.
Nourish and strengthen your lashes with Lash Food Eyelash Serum.
- Brush your lashes daily with Nroda Lash Wand to keep them neat and tidy.